Saturday, September 18, 2010

Arrival of Bento Supplies


I am excited to finally get the bento supplies that I ordered off of ebay. I was a little taken back with the size of the cutters. I guess this is a testament that our portions here in the U.S. are supersized. I put a soda can so you can get an idea of the size of these items. The sandwich cutter with 4 shapes in one is perfect for regular sized bread. I actually like that it cuts the sandwich into for smaller pieces for small hands.

I purchased from seller tokyo_gift. This seller did give a small break on shipping charges. Items were shipped from Japan and I received my items in a week.

Now I just need to find brilliant ways to use these items!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those goodies!! There are a couple of blogs doing giveaways on bento stuff. I think you might be interested! Feel free to hop over to my blog today (http://homekinegrindz.blogspot.com/2010/09/snack-bento-crab-salad-miso-salad.html) for the links if you wish! Have a fabulous Monday!!

    ReplyDelete