Friday, September 17, 2010

BOTD


Bento of the day is from yesterday's preschool lunch. As of late I have been frustrated with my daughter's lack of interest in eating. As it is her diet is so limited with her food allergies. When she picks at her food for breakfast and lunch I am concerned that she is not getting enough nutrition. I was hoping fun bento lunches would peek her interest a little. Yesterday's bento, she ate a few of the pretzels and a bite of the sandwich roll, but she did eat the mini pepperoni. I'll press on and continue with cute bentos. I hope this is just a phase of a 3 year old excersing her new found independence.

Today's Bento:
Sandwich Rolls-turkey & salami
Mini Pepperoni
Animal Crackers-Target brand
Pretzel Sticks
Dried Pear
Carrots

3 comments:

  1. I love your Bento lunch! My little one is ready for something like this. Where did you get the bento box and little container inside of it? Also, what did you use that cut the carrots into that shape? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, Love your new site. And this bento box is amazing! I can't imagine your daughter not wanting all this yummy food.
    Naina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! Found you through Pinterest.

    Oksana @ www.ordermatters.com/blog

    ReplyDelete